Amplifica, a company that provides services of strategic consulting in communications and digital marketing; content production and advertising campaigns; and design and development of digital products, with high standards of quality and efficiency, meeting the specifications, regulations, demands and requirements within the existing regulatory framework, aims to satisfy its customers and other interested parties, using a management system under the ISO 9001:2015 Standard, which ensures the continuous improvement of such quality.
The Top Management, understanding the context of the company, leads the implementation of this policy in all aspects and is completely responsible for the evaluation of risks and opportunities for its company, encouraging the staff to commit themselves in order to achieve the strategic objectives and allocating the necessary resources to pursue its end.
This policy is based on the following principles:
- Strategic planning of the operation of the company, in order to optimize and improve efforts and resources.
- Building added value in the projects in which customers and other interested parties are involved.
- Understanding customers’ needs, requirements and expectations in order to satisfy their needs all in compliance with the agreed specifications.
- As part of the company strategic planning, determination and achievement of quality objectives and goals and indicators.
- Quality development as a fundamental aspect of the corporate culture.
- Understanding the importance of an overall commitment, training the staff in the quality management system.
- Implementation of continual improvements of all processes of the company.
- Monitoring on a continual basis how processes are operating to achieve desired results.
- Technological and technical updating to remain in a leading and innovative position in the market.
- Look for strategic alliances with Suppliers and Contractors that help achieving desired improvements.
Chairman and CEO